At Solahart Brisbane Southeast, we have over a decade of expertise delivering, installing, and providing after-sales support to solar hot water and solar electricity clients in the greater Brisbane area, ranging from Bracken Ridge to Oxenford.
We are proud to say that Solahart is a household name in the solar energy industry and we’ve earned our exceptional reputation through high-quality products and old fashioned customer service. In 1901, Solahart grew out of an old plumbing company then by 1953, we introduced the world’s first solar hot water system.
We’re a world leader in solar technology and have invested millions of dollars in research, development, and manufacturing. To date, Solahart has installed over a million systems in more than 70 countries worldwide, with goods reaching Mt. Everest Base Camp and even Antarctica!
At Solahart Brisbane South East, we offer a diverse selection of solar hot water products and services, including obligation-free solar power assessments, maintenance and servicing. Our assessments are conducted in your home to make sure you’re getting exactly what you need to save each month on your energy bills.
Awards and Associations
From the Canaster Blue award to our membership in the leading industry organisations, we have earned the trust of our customers through our continued commitment to our industry rules and regulations.
Here’s a quick rundown of each:
- Canaster Blue Award – Canstar Blue is a well-known and respected award in Australia, recognising products and services that consistently achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- QBCC licensed member – The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) governs who can start a building and construction contracting firm in Queensland
- MPAQ member – The Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland (MPAQ) is the number 1 industry group representing plumbing contractors in Queensland
- CEC Member – The Clean Energy Council (CEC) is Australia’s peak clean energy organisation. It is an industrial organisation with over 600 members working in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
The Benefits of Solar Hot Water For Your Home
Thinking of installing solar hot water and wondering what the benefits are for your home? A solar hot water system can provide several advantages, including the following:
- You’ll reduce your carbon footprint – using solar energy to heat water reduces the amount of fossil fuel or natural gas discharged into the atmosphere
- Increase the value of your home – solar hot water is becoming a favorite feature amongst home buyers who are looking for ways to recoup those monthly bills. In fact, 79% of Australians believe having solar hot water increased the value of their home.
- Save money – heating your water through electricity is one of the most expensive household bills. Installing a solar hot water system can save you up to 65% of your energy consumption.
A Local Business Helping Our Local Community
Thinking of adding solar hot water to your home? Keep it local and find out more about Redlands Solar Hot Water. At Solahart Brisbane South East, home of Redlands solar hot water, we are licensed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC), the MPAQ, and the Solar Council members. However, that is not the only organisation in which we are involved. As a Mum & Dad business, we are very involved in our local community and offer our support wherever we can.
Contact us today to explore how a solar hot water system can benefit your home!