Solahart Brisbane South East offer after sales Service and Maintenance.
No hot water?
Leaking from Tank?
Leaking from Valve?
Running out too soon?
Not enough hot water?
Moved into a new home and don't know how solar hot water works?
Hot water today!
If your hot water system can’t be fixed we will install a temporary system for free on the spot if you replace it through Solahart Brisbane South East.
We are experts!
We service of all makes and models of solar hot water systems.
All our repairs and maintenance work is carried out by solar endorsed plumbers who are fully licensed and hold restricted electrical licenses which means we can service all aspects of your hot water system.
Fully equipped vehicles
Our vehicles are fully equipped with tools and replacement parts to get the job done first time.
Having your roof repaired or restored?
We can remove, relocate, replace and reinstall you solar hot water system whilst your roof is having repairs and/or restorations.
5 YEARLY HOT WATER SERVICE – $299
All hot water systems are recommended to have a 5 Yearly Service.
- Replacement of PTR Valve
- Replacement of anode to help prevent corrosion
- Cleaning of panels to maximise efficiency
- Visual inspection of tank for any leaks and panels for external corrosion
- A careful inspection of all connection
- Electrical Testing of element and thermostat
- Flush cold water inlet valve
- Checking of fluid levels (glycol) on J or K type systems
SOLAR PV MAINTENANCE AND PANEL CLEAN – FROM $190
The Clean Energy Council recommend that Solar Power Systems are checked annually for continued fault free operation and optimum performance.
The Maintenance Check Consists of:-
- 30 Point Mechanical and Electrical test
- Module clean (All panels cleaned)
- Thorough visual inspection
- Testing of panels, cables, isolators, circuit breakers
- Checking array structure & fixings
- Inspect for storm damage
- Update owner on system performance
- Review shut down procedure
- Review tree growth
- Advise if any repairs need to be made
- Written report of checks performed
The above work is carried out by CEC accredited electricians.
Having this service completed will ensure you are receiving optimum performance.
All work completed is in compliance with the ASA Australian Standards and council approval.
TO FIND OUT WHICH SOLAHART PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU CALL 3390 1590