TERMS & CONDITIONS
- *$1000 off is given as a point of sale discount and applies to the purchase of a Solahart Package Deal that includes a family-sized Solahart Solar Water Heater with a capacity of 270 litres and above (including Solahart PowerStore™ systems) and a Solahart Solar Power system of 5kW and above. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, except with 40 months Interest-Free. Offer ends 31/12/2018. Participating Dealers only.
- ^40 Months Interest-Free is available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period for the purchase will be charged interest at the contractual rate, currently 19.9%. A $6 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Offer available between 01/10/2018 and 31/12/2018. Participating dealers only. For full terms and conditions visit www.solahart.com.au.
Apply for Interest Free* Finance Online and get a response in minutes
To make the switch to Solar on a flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan, Solahart has teamed up with zipMoney.
zipMoney provides you with the flexibility to buy now and pay later on an interest free payment plan?
With an entirely paperless process designed around simplicity, it couldn’t be easier.
You only need to sign up once and you receive a digital account (also known as a line of credit) for a set amount allowing you to make purchases and enjoy interest-free terms. You can re-use the account as often as you like.
How does it work?
- Complete your application online and get a decision in minutes
- zipMoney pays Solahart on your behalf
- You pay zipMoney over time in easy weekly, monthly or fortnightly payments
Ready to apply?
It’s really easy, and there is no commitment to purchase. Simply:
- Apply online in minutes using the link below – (You will be redirected to zipMoney website to complete your application)
- Receive the decision via email within minutes
- If approved, you will receive a ‘Welcome confirmation’ email
- Then either visit us or contact us to complete your purchase, or alternatively book an in-home quote so we can come to you!
*Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the contractual rate, currently 19.9% p.a. A one off establishment fee of $99 applies. A monthly account service fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) will apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Participating dealers only.
To find out more about our Interest Free Finance, call 07 3390 1590 to speak with your local Solahart Expert.
Take advantage of Government Incentives
The great news about residential and commercial solar is that the Government has included both solar hot water and PV as technologies which are eligible for incentives known as Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs), which are linked to Australia’s Renewable Energy Target (RET). The value of STCs fluctuate depending on market factors, however are currently worth over $1,000 for a typical solar water heater and up to $4,000 for a large residential PV system.
These incentives are generally paid as a point of sale discount, thus greatly reducing the up-front cost of going solar – we can provide all the information you need during a free on-site solar assessment.
STC financial incentives for solar power systems will not be quite as generous in the future
As a matter of fact, they will start to gradually reduce in January 2017 until they drop out altogether in 2030. Why?
Small-scale Technology Certificates (STC) are currently used to reduce the purchase price of your new Solahart system, and can often save you thousands of dollars. The number of certificates created will vary based on:
- the size and model of solar water heater or PV system you choose
- the location of the installation (or zones)
- the amount of electricity in megawatt hours (MWh) the system will generate over what’s known as a deeming period (15 years for PV and 10 Years for Solar Hot Water) or 2030 – whichever comes first:
- For a Solar Hot Water system, each STC represents 1 megawatt hour (MWh) of electricity displaced over a 10 year period or until 2030.
- For Solar Power system, each STC represents 1 megawatt hour (MWh) of renewable electricity produced over 15 years or until 2030.
The STCs produced by the installation of a Solahart system can be traded and sold on the open market or your local dealer can exchange them as discounted price of your system to the current value of STCs. This saves you the hassle of dealing with the certificates post-purchase and reduces the initial capital outlay required.
TO FIND OUT WHICH SOLAHART PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU CALL 3390 1590